Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Lost and found

Not very sure of what i should write on today. I felt that i am a different person these few days, something happen that make me think. I went to a relative engagement party,i was suprised to see my long lost friend was actually the sister of the soon to be an addition to my relative and family.

My cat that is lost for three days had come back home. At first i thought that i would be sad and depressed about it but then i actually believe that the cat had to do so because he is big enough and can be independent. But it turn out he came back after 3 days . Still the same but a bit thin my cat is actually a fat one so i could really tell the difference.

And to day my aunt past away....couldn't go because i think let my dad go instead,always happens that when a relative past away my dad or mum would go back to their hometown.

Life is about changes....believe it.

No comments: