Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Glitter Graphics

Happy New Year Glitter Pictures


Wow. today is already 2nd January 2010. My first entry on 2010, while others celebrate new year's eve at the most happening place, i was at home helping consoling a friend because she is too stress about her job. I think new year is just like any other day, the calender change some numbers and it's just a new day. Do i need a resolution, yes but resolution will stay as a resolution if i did not do something to change/achieve it. I see the world differently now it is all because of 2012 the movie of course. Life is short, i want mine to be really meaningful not to waste anymore things/money, time and whatever things that is not necessary. I will not do any specific goals for now because i have to evaluate/look back at things, well it is a lot. I'm looking forward to change/add/less certain things. I'm going to a checklist about it too. Well today, i saw a blog writer which is so famous and there are a lot of followers, does it really matters, well no, blog are suppose to be you, about you, what are you,who are you, there's no need to seek for popularity, for me it is just a medium to release something in my mind. Well, whatever it is i'm happy about myself, i no longer feel stress,i'm calm, i don't cry and weep easily like i use too, i want to change and i will. Happy New Year 2010, let it bring the best for us. Sadhu!Sadhu!Sadhu!

No comments: