Sunday, January 3, 2010

Rain

Wow, 3rd January, blogging away again today. It's raining outside, it's still monsoon season. I have this feeling when it rain i feel depressed that my clothes are not dry. Hey, i should be thankful because rain is a sign a blessing of god to us. The rain wet all those dry land. They are being refresh, you know like how we showered and drink, that is just the same principle apply. Plus i still remember when, i was studying back in secondary school, i used to get wet a lot when going to/back from school, i will not wait for the rain to stop because it will rain for hours and hours. I do like the cold weather, this is when i borrow my bro n my mum's sweater or long sleeve shirt. I am lil bit naughty. My cat looks boring when it rains because they can't go for a walk, they will sleep during the rain and go out play,work and explore just right after the rain stop. animals know when it's going to rain, my cat kimchi will come home right before the rain starts pouring.Hey i love when it rains not that i hate, just sometimes i just can get used to the rain and wetness everyday. Be bless during the rain.

No comments: