Monday, March 2, 2009

Comfort

Comfort Fabric Softener

I bought Comfort fabric softener at the store and the price is RM7.60 for 2.2 litre. My choice is Happy Blue. Made in Malaysia by Unilever.It comes in a blue easy to hold bottle. The fragrance was amazingly fresh, baby like pleasant smell. Somehow it made me remind of my boyfriend hehe. The smell was just nice not to overpowering nor too soft. Once i open up the bottle i could see that the consistency of the softener was thick. I use only 1/2 cap as my washing is not that much. The cup has indicator line for 1/2 and 3/4 cap for easy usage. However, the downside of the cap is consumer can easily spill as the cap is not like softlan's cap much better won't spill. I am very please with this product as it also softens my clothes. Although i find the price is quite high but the satisfaction had overcome the price issue here. I would like to try the other fragrance available in this brand.

No comments: