Monday, March 2, 2009

Johnson's Baby Lotion

I been using johnson's baby lotion for a very long time. Made in Malaysia by Johnson & johnsons.Well the price is rm13.90 at mydin, rm14.90 - rm16.90 at guardian for the 500 ml bottle for the normal variant. I usually use the aloe vera & vitamin e range i find that it actually reduce itchiness and also scar. I also like johnson's baby softlotion calming for the relaxing smell. Recently i had severe dryness at my skin i use johnson's baby softlotion 24 hour moisture it smell nice bubble gum like. It did cure the dryness flaky skin in 3 days. Honestly i had all this variant at home haha.... keep using them alternately.My all time favorite brand for lotion. Just apply as much as you need, i recommend you use lotion right after having bath/shower. Use it at least 2 a day for excellent result. Oh, the vitamin e and aloe vera type can prevent from cracked heel use before u go to sleep.Click on the title to view the website.

No comments: