Monday, March 2, 2009

Softlan

Well, my favorite fabric softener brand is softlan too. I usually purchase at grocery shop and also mydin for softlan. A bottle of 2 liter usually cost around RM6.90 and the 1 liter RM3.90. My favorite scent would be lavender in purple, peach (orange) sometimes if this scent is unavailable i will buy the usual floral fantasy (pink) and spring fresh. I notice now the lavender scent is available in 1 liter which means it must have been a favorite. I usually buy the normal type because i'm a sucker when it goes to the ultra concentrated. Well i think that it is unpractical to use the ultra type just to wash a few clothes or during handwash. I use i cap per washload. Smell really nice and the clothes are soft. Sometimes i find that the scent is still there although we had use the clothes for the whole day. Click on the title to view the website.

No comments: