Monday, March 2, 2009

Top

I bought top liquid detergent at the store. The price is RM15.89 for 3 liter. I bought blue oceania fragrance. I really love this product. It comes with 3x the power of washing. I find it much better that dynamo liquid detergent. It cleans better and easily rinsed. No need to put fabric softener. Kind to hands to i use this both for hand and machine wash. It also have a very long lasting fragrance. I rate this product 5 star. The fun part was it comes in a thin clear blue liquid easily dissolve in water. Although i think it is expensive at first but then u have option fo buying this product for RM8.90 for 1.8 liter which means if we r broke we still can buy top. Available in anti-bacterial(yellow),blue oceania,fresh tropicana,and colour care. Also available in powder type.

No comments: