Monday, March 2, 2009

Downy

I bought downy concentrated for rm3.20 at local grocery shop nearby my house. My review is more towards rose+vanilla scent.Comes from P&G made in Malaysia.Well, at first i open up the bottle i was very please with the smell but when i used it i don't find it nice anymore. I use only half cap. Although it does soften the clothes the overpowering smell makes me unbearable. One thing i find ironic is that if i did smell downy from other people clothes it seem very nice hmmm... weird. Well, it does what it says which is you used it a little only. The consistency is thin pink liquid reminds me of sirap bandung hehehe..... Well, i am still very hard trying to finish this product rather than throw it in the dustbin. Downy is from P&G company. 200ml. The biggest bottle i think around RM11.90 if not mistaken.

Conclusion: I don't like this product.

No comments: