Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fire!!!!

Wow, yesterday i went to Kuantan Plaza to buy myself dinner...After that, i waited for my dad in front of the Green Point shop near Mega Pertama Electrical shop. I try to call my dad many times asking him to reach the bike faster because the food was really heavy. Then, when my dad came...An explosion occured was so shocked.The double A shop near green point was opn fire but it not that big...i was already shocked and immediately scream so that people above would come down...Well the building is 3 floors. One of the staff in Mega Pertama come down and ter to put off the fire. But the fire extinguisher did not really work. Affin bank staff comes and attempt to put off the fire...and it work. Then the bomba came by i was relief.... But i learn something yesterday that always expect the unexpected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes...you're rite.....ALWAYS EXPECT THE EXPECTED.....