Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Relationship

I guess it is a trend for me to name the title in one word. Relationship i associate the word with connections. My status right now single...Why? Hmmm....good question... I skip that... Relationship is important how do you bonded with friends, family or your loves ones. With friends...don't you wish to meet your bestfriend or friends from your childhood. I read in the newspaper that my late friend Shaifullah Barnawi who had passed away last christmas...well his father had received his insurance coverage that is claimed by university for my late friend. I was not a very close friend with him but i always discuss and talk to him when we had our meeting especially during Jawatankuasa Penginapan dan Kebajikan Pelajar. If he is still alive he would have graduated along on August this year. Oh and i remembered another friend late Wan Nur Salawiyah who last time i saw was in school.. i found her in friendster..she was happy to hear about me at that time and who knew that it was the last time i heard from her...and i noticed that the day before she past away she was on friendster maybe looking around for friends for the last time. Hmmm...make your best at having relationship we never knew what will happen.

No comments: