Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Songs.....

Have you come across songs that pierce you heart off when you listen to it. I certainly had. I think if the strong so powerful it means that the songwriter, lyricist and singer had done their job from the heart. Just think, take your time and think about the song that you like. I give you 1 example : My all (mariah carey) don't you think that if you are really going to lose that some one or they step out from your life and all you can think of is to spend one last time with them and give your all. Wah i think that if i hear this song while thinking of someone from the past i might turn out to be Mariah carey and singing my heart out.Oh, one malay song that always make me feel sentimental is Mungkir Bahagia by Hazami. Oh what a song can even cry. What else to say just listen what he has to tell.

No comments: