Saturday, November 17, 2007

What a spin!!!

Well today i went for the pre-L driving class. The class was funny and full of laughter. I really enjoy the class today,but too bad didn't get the chance to learn how to reassemble and assemble tyres la. Anyway the best part and what makes me spin is that my driving teacher bring me for a spin in the driving route with a friend that i used to take my bus ride with...Wow, there is a lot of things to remember. I did learn from her mistakes. But the roundabout make me feel kinda dizzy well 4 times spinning at the same spot mah.. oh, yes she was quite embrassed that she make mistakes but i did told her that we are still learning. I really enjoy myself and i know on this coming Thursday it will be deferent to sit on the driving seat and not on the passager seat.

No comments: