Thursday, April 1, 2010

Froggy friend


Mostly people know that i have cats at home, what people do not know is i accidentally have squirrels on my mango tree and frogs, For this blogpost let us focus on mr froggy here, based on my view there are 3 frogs, 1 which enters from the back door and stays in the kitchen, the other 2 are in front of the house.
Mr froggy use my cats water bowl to cool down on a hot night, i can see very well there's another friend mr froggy brings. My cats mak mew n miki boy will let dear mr froggy use their drinking bowl, i think they were talking among themselves

Mr froggy : I want to use this drinking bowl as mu tub, i did my part eating mosquito for u guys
Miki boy : What is mosquito mak?
Mak mew : It the flying insect who sucks blood oh miki
Miki boy : The one make me itch n suck my blood
Mak Mew : Yes miki, master say they bring this denggi fever, remember how master close the window when the black fog comes... if mosquito bite they get sick, so u can't play with master.
Miki boy : Oh, now i know, Mr froggy u can use our bowl, just make sure u don't leave poo poo inside.
Mr froggy : Thank u kitties, u r good to me
Mak mew : No problem froggy.

Well, often i saw miki boy run after Mr froggy but they actually get along very well, Till we meet again.

3 comments:

Pojiepooh Abdullah said...

hahah kira ada kawan baru la nih!

Hazim Haemoglobin said...

wah, I miss my pets. This reminds me of them. But frogs are cute right? Why do people insist they're disgusting?

Rinie said...

guys my house is like a mini zoo, some time u can spot biawak, snake, fox, tenggiling too, i wanna faint n can't believe