Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pressed Podwer Comparisons

Now, here's goes my review on both powder.Note that this is a true and transparent view from me, it might not work for me but it might work for you.
Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder, my color is 03 Stay Beige. Now i bought this powder for RM95, it is by far the cheapest among the high end quality brand. I love the green compact. it's classy and the shades is quite fine but i find that it is dioxide later. The powder goes on really smooth.However, it manage to give me a good coverage which covers my acne scar. However it does not really do much in terms of oil controlling for me. I find that i have to keep reapplying every 30 minutes which bothers me a lot but it does not look thick on your skin ,a plus point though, the oiliness is because i didn't use oil control facial cleanser, it lasted really long in terms of finishing the powder, it's great for touch up and for applying afte rthe foundation. Well, it comes with a refill if anyone would like too,still i love clinque's skincare range and the lipgloss too. Plus i'm a bigfan of Clinique Happy.

Ok i just bought Revlon Color Stay Pressed Powder, the shade is Medium. So far they sell 3 shades Light, Light/Medium and Medium.The price is RM28.88. Now i try the powder at the drugstore and my brother said i don't look like i'm wearing/using any powder. I notice a bit of shine appears after 2 hours. It does not dioxide, which means it does not make me darker. It is very refine powder and i did compare it to Maybelline Clear Smooth, Garnier and in-2-it powder. Well the downside is the shades has not yet arrive for the ones who are tanner, so i would suggest trying the medium shades to see how it works. So i'm really impressed with the price because usually revlon is rm35-rm60.I don't think they will come up with refill because the price is consider really affordable, the packaging reminds me of M.A.C lol. Anyways looking forward to use this right after i finish my clinique powder. Hope you guys find my review a great benefit plus i have to give my pocket/wallet a bit rest since i have also purchase lipstick,mask and other stuff. Coverage is quite good.So checkout this 2 brands my pick.



No comments: