Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm goldilocks with curly hair


Hahaha, it's really funny when people say i permed my hair, little that they know i have original curly hair,it is the way i comb my hair that makes the different. Just imagine i have to put olive oil and a anti frizz cream each time to comb. If i wash my hair i have to put conditioner on it no matter how rushing the shower is going to be.
Curl enhancer lotion is necessary to maintain the pretty curls, i use Loreal Curl Power to maintain it. When i used it it looks like i am using curly thong to curl my hair which is fun to watch and yes i do look at the mirror more when i have the curl lotion on just to check i look neat.





I learn to love my hair even more, i think people who straighten their hair is actually having problem to maintain the curl and they think curly hair is not pretty. In fact sometimes straight hair is sometimes seen as dull, with curly hair you can control the length of your hair, it is how you comb it, the more you comb the longer it will be and the less curly it will be.
Although curly hair is basically genetic, one can easily have curly hair with curly thong and even wrapping and twisting their hair. Look out for videos and tutorials for this if you are quite bored with straight hair.
The most important part is moisturizing the hair because curly hair usually is dry, for time to time i do apply vitamin to my hair, and wash every alternate days. So if you complain how bad you look with your hair do something, for me i love my hair. Checkout my hair after i put my curly lotion

1 comment:

ZUHANIF said...

heheheh lakwan sy dah jd folower awk jom join sy punya blog plak :P